The Best Lawn Care in Grand Rapids & West Michigan
If you are looking for the best Lawn Care in Grand Rapids, you found us… and here are the reasons:
Our granular fertilizer is synthetic organic fertilizer that has natural organic filler. All of our applications are phosphorous-free. Broad leaf weed control is liquid and only applied where it is needed. For your convenience, we notify you by email a day or two prior to each service.
THE TUFF TURF LAWN CARE GUARANTEE
Your property will be treated by professionals with respect to details. We will work on your lawn until you are satisfied.
Healthy Lawn Care Programs to Fit Every Budget
We offer a variety of programs in order to fit in to every budget:
- The 5 Step Lawn Care Program consists of 5 applications of fertilizer, broad leaf weed and crabgrass control, free service calls, and a mid-season lawn evaluation. Applications are 6-7 weeks apart.
- The 6 Step Lawn Care Program consists of 6 applications of fertilizer, broad leaf weed and crabgrass control, free service calls, and a mid-season lawn evaluation. Applications are 6-7 weeks apart.
Important Add On’s to your program:
- Grub Preventor Keep grubs from damaging your lawn with our Merit grub preventer (12 month guarantee). Applications are 5-6 weeks apart.
- Core Aeration Helps maintain a strong, healthy lawn for the long term with our Core Aeration and Yellow Nutsedge control.
- Lawn Rolling Knock down old mole runs, fix minor tire ruts, and smooth out areas that heaved during the winter with our 3000 pound vibrating asphalt roller.
- Lime/Gypsum Use special Lime or Gypsum soil amendments to help improve plant nutrient intake.
There is a 3% discount for any lawn program that is prepaid in full with a paper check before the start of service. Services that are not prepaid are conveniently billed to a credit or debit card the day after service.
Why You Should Hire Tuff Turf Lawn Care?
|Tuff Turf Checklist||Tuff Turf Lawn Care||Other Companies|
|Send an email & text notification before every service so you know who is coming, the technician’s name and picture, and what service they are providing.|
|Full-time technicians dedicated to mole control|
|The company runs a background check and performs random drug tests on the technicians that are on your property.|
|The technician is paid hourly, so he will do what is best for your lawn and not what gives him a commission or quota bonus.|
|Holds a DNR Wildlife Damage and Nuisance Control Permit.|
|Licensed with the Department of Agriculture for General Pests and Vertebrate Animals.|
|All companies have busy times of the day and a voice mail may have to be left. Your message is returned within an hour.|
|Accepts major credit cards, ACH Payments, and E-Checks.|
We provide Lawn Care in Grand Rapids and …
- Byron Center
- Grand Haven
- Pretty much all of West Michigan
We’re best known as the mole control experts, but we’ve been providing exceptional lawn care in Grand Rapids for over twenty five years. We would love to help you have that weed-free, lush, green lawn that everyone dreams about. Call for an estimate today. Get Your Free Estimate